Old July 22nd 03, 06:48 AM
Raptor

Default Lance / Mayo crash chronology, and pedal controversy

Brian Phillips wrote:
"MrBob" wrote

snip crotch hits top tube....

Ouch! So maybe there is some advantage to having only one nut...

The several times I've seen it today, I did not see LANCE bottom out on
the top tube. Rather, it looks to me like he had a close save using his
arms and left leg. I've done the same somewhere among the 1000's of
minor mishaps I've had on my mtb. (And also pranged myself pretty good
by not catching it in time.)

"I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we could to protect
our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security."
--Microsoft VP in charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.