Old July 22nd 03, 03:54 PM
Lindsay

Default Lance / Mayo crash chronology, and pedal controversy

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:48:50 -0600, Raptor wrote:

The several times I've seen it today, I did not see LANCE bottom out on
the top tube. Rather, it looks to me like he had a close save using his
arms and left leg. I've done the same somewhere among the 1000's of
minor mishaps I've had on my mtb. (And also pranged myself pretty good
by not catching it in time.)

He definitely hit the seat with the nether region.

Lindsay
"One of the annoying things about believing in free
will and individual responsibility is the difficulty
of finding somebody to blame your problems on. And
when you do find somebody, it's remarkable how often
his picture turns up on your driver's license."

P.J. O'Rourke