Old February 22nd 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Video: 30-day compilation

skrobo wrote:
lol
7 stairs the record? no offense, but people sidehop that (many people)

i have done 11 and cleared it by 3 feet or so into sand.
proof:

I think he was asking what was *my* record, haha! And I said a
7-set...that's *my* record. Of course I'm sure there's some who could
rolling hop a 15-set, but certainly not I!

It's also probably a bit easier to get more height/distance with a
*lighter* smaller 19" trials like you have, than it is for me with my
bigger, heavier 24" muni (more like a 26 with the giant Gazz!) YEah I
can side hop a 6-set, but I prefer the rolling hop and also I like to
get lots of speed! It's just a rush to be hurling through the
air!

PS: That's a super cool shot of you doing that set into the sand! At
least if you fell you'd have some good "cusion" from all that sand!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b