Old July 30th 13, 07:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message ...

Blackblade considered Mon, 29 Jul 2013
01:37:17 -0700 (PDT) the perfect time to write:

pointless argument snipped

We all know the criminal vandalman and his disciple are beyond reason,

and that they believe themselves to be above the law.
There's no need to give their bull**** any credibility by arguing with
them in public. Just killfile the morons and move on.

Not even Blackblade will read your crap and he is on your side. But I must admit at least Blackblade puts up an argument, however poor, which is more than a clueless sap like you could ever do. Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great