Old May 10th 17, 09:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Is there any good non-rechargeable headlights anymore?

On 5/10/2017 12:05 PM, DougC wrote:

Plus--on the LWB recumbent, the lights have to be mounted upside-down.
And the old Cateye lights were "waterproof", while almost all of these
new ones are just "water resistant", and I'd bet, not nearly so if
mounted upside down in the rain...

Why mount upside down? Can you not fashion a mounting bracket of some sort?

If I wanted a battery powered light, I'd probably try the IXON that
Joerg linked. But I'd do whatever necessary to mount it right side up,
if only for the optics.

--
- Frank Krygowski