Old March 20th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default How do we get rid of all the SPAM in this group?!?!? I want toread about BIKES!

On Mar 19, 9:14*pm, Fitz wrote:
Is anyone monitoring this group?

yes, Google Censorship Nazi's ( GCN ). If you write something relevant
but offensive for the prudish GCN, GCN may delete your writing.
However, in the interests of freedom of speech and assembly, all
idiotic, imbecilic, moronically offensive material is AOK with the
Googlers.
How is this you ask, Googlers are Californicans. I dunno. I see the
same effects in Yahoo and once in a while Microcephaloic ( gotta kick
the cephaloics in the scrotum )
Californicans run to the very conservative yet suck dicks in
interstate men's rooms: interstate cock sucking and freedom of speech
are inequable?
Go figure.