Old March 21st 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Peter Cole[_2_]

Default New road bike and body aches

wrote:

- As far as the standard road bike with drop bars being something
reserved for the younger set. Yes, Yes, Yes

Fortunately I am part of that younger set even though I will turn 61
here in less than two weeks. I am still riding the same position I
rode 20 years ago with 3 inches drop from the seat to the bars and
140mm stems and I rode my fastest ever 20km TT last year.

Best to all, have a good ride

Jon

Hah! Good one, Jon. Glad to hear you're still TT'ing. Glad to hear
you're still here!

Peter