Old March 9th 11, 04:06 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Bike Safari Tours in Miami Beach and beyond?

I'm disappointed but not surprised at all that people are not calling
about the SAFARI BICYCLE TOUR --Urban Jungle style.

Not too far from Miami --in the middle of the Everglades-- there's a
famous bike ride location: Shark Valley. Of course, there are no
sharks, just alligators, so people ride and see the reptilians basking
in the sun as well as harmless birds. I've never heard of an alligator
swallowing a cyclist, but I've heard of a driver or two trying to
swallow a cyclist. In other words, the Urban Jungle is where the
excitement is...

"Your options consist of a tram ride ($) or cycling ($ for rentals) a
paved path 7 miles to an observation tower, then 8 miles back along a
different track (also paved)."

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...k_Florida.html

***

For an extra fee, you can have the alligators dance for you. Just
kidding.