Old August 9th 19, 07:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Off Topic

On Thu, 08 Aug 2019 21:04:13 -0700, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Granted, the effectiveness is less if they are used only "typically" -
IOW, sometimes not used. I don't see that as a fault of the
contraceptive. I see it as a lack of responsibility.

Well it isn't. In "perfect use" there would be no deaths from motor
accidents. I also totally discredit manufacturers claims and the NHS is a
hightly vested business.

I guess repeatedly hitting yourself in the head with an iron bar is also
a 99% effective contraception. Which points out a major reason why people
might use contraceptive.

It's irresponsible to refuse any
contraceptive, then abort the baby that results.

It is certainly unwise, but your point glosses over many of the reason
why contraception is not used. Perhaps you should examine your fears.

Throughout life i've encountered a few males who refused to use
"contraception" and when she aborted "their" chld, then went over the
top claiming 'she had no right". Shame they didn't make it clear they
were prepared to act as a responsible father by supporting her during
her pregnancy.

That is another example of lack of responsibility. Your argument is
coming through as a bit garbled, but I hope you're not somehow defending
those men.

I am just wondering about your verement focus on blaming other people a
need for an abortion.
You would have to be totaslly opposed to organ trasplatns as "people
shoukd have taken better care of their bodies"; e oppossed to all
treatment of accident victims as people should have driven absolutely
safely, etc, etc.