Old August 11th 17, 02:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default How long should caliper brake springs last?

On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 6:15:40 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

My neighbor's girlfriend had rented a garden plot but moved
out before the snow melted so he planted his section with
corn. After chatting up a guy at work he was motivated to
make moonshine and I was drafted to help. Neither of us had
any special knowledge and although it was a debacle the
passage of time makes it amusing now. That was in 1975.

And you still haven't sobered up.