Old May 10th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Building a Trials course from scratch...need ideas...

The idea is not to make a permanent course vs. non-permanent course. You
want to make a course that you can switch up. This week I think you
said you are gapping 2.5 feet, so you build a course with say a 2.5 ft
gap. Next week that will be easy and boring, so you don't want
permanent. Get/make stuff you can move around.

Just get wood and make stuff that'll look interesting to ride on then
use more wood to make it stable. Start off little maybe with a couple
pallets or whatever (though they are good for working on hop heights
they can get a bit boring) then just keep adding and use your
imagination.

Make something like skate ranch from Tony Hawks American Wasteland.

David

--
darchibald

' Album 481' (http://tinyurl.com/ey2qj) - My Gallery

'A small pay rise this week, and I decided to, er... what do you young
people say, er... pimp my ghetto uni, or something.' - Mikefule

'You guys aren't thinking this through. "Hey, where's your other" BANG'
- Brian McKenzie
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240