Old February 2nd 08, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ian Smith

Default Driver who killed cyclist told to expect jail.

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008, boulder wrote:

She may not have hit the cyclist had she not been texting, but
surely you cant ignore, completely, the law breaking cyclist....had
he stopped, as he should, he's still alive.

Yeah! I vote we lock his body up for 6 months - that's what these
people need, a taste of prison, that'll learn him.

And repeat offenders - string em up. Anyone killed twice going
through a red light, automatic death penalty I reckon.

Twit.

--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|