Old August 12th 17, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Cyclists say the funniest things

On 11/08/17 21:20, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 7:11:03 PM UTC+1, Rob Morley wrote:
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 05:59:21 -0700 (PDT)
Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLTC5gbY7c

0.37 "You just knocked me off my bike you were lucky I stayed on it"

He nearly died because he thought it was OK to ride into oncoming
traffic to get past queuing cars, but you expect him to be coherent?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KRqeDEQcYk

Oh, not that stupid "no indicator" problem again. If you can't read the
junction and the traffic, and blindly assume the best it is *your* problem.