Old April 15th 14, 04:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default why not all of the above?

On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 19:50:23 -0700 (PDT), Dan O
wrote:

On Monday, April 14, 2014 6:36:32 PM UTC-7, David Scheidt wrote:
On my ride home tonight, I passed a guy going the other way. He was
riding an old Schwinn suburbn or something. It had a big front basket
with a large bag in it, grocer bags hanging from the handle bars, a pair of
baskets on the rear rack, with a giant seabag going from one to the
other. And the rider was wearing two backbacks. I don't think he was
terribly worried about how it handled (I would have been, it's
windy!).

From the sound of it, there's still room on the top tube for
Katharine Ross:

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1650759680/ch0008494

Reminds me of the Moped I saw heading out od ougadougou Berkina Faso
with at least a hundred live chickens tied to it -----