Old April 15th 14, 04:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default why not all of the above?

On Monday, April 14, 2014 10:59:02 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Monday, April 14, 2014 9:36:32 PM UTC-4, David Scheidt wrote:

On my ride home tonight, I passed a guy going the other way. He was

riding an old Schwinn suburbn or something. It had a big front basket

with a large bag in it, grocer bags hanging from the handle bars, a pair of

baskets on the rear rack, with a giant seabag going from one to the

other. And the rider was wearing two backbacks. I don't think he was

terribly worried about how it handled (I would have been, it's

windy!).

The guys in these photos might find the "handling" concerns expressed here

to be a bit silly:

http://www.adventure-journal.com/201...ikes-of-china/

Most of them seem to have three wheels. Maybe that's the real solution?

- Frank Krygowski

Crikey! Even the url has it wrong by saying BIKES not TRIKES. Those are NOT BI-cycles (bikes)but tri-cycle as in three wheels not two.

Cheers