Old July 18th 03, 09:50 AM

Default Newbie Needs Advice - - Wallymart Rack bike, Mongoose XR-100, Schwin Alum. Comp, or Schwin S-30

Just looking for a bike that we will ride around town, hill paved
roads, and some bumps once in a while off and on the curbs.

Just wanted to know if someone knew about which may be better...

read a t a UK site, never buy a dual sus unless it's within a
pricepoint (way to high for me right now...)....

Lots of hills..

WE have a DXR Mongoose and female version of Schwin Sidewider 2.6 and
the FS is much lighter....

the price point on the SCHWINN comp and XR-100 are the same.

Then there is the S-30 for a little more.

Just need it for exersise......and so forth...

thanks