Old September 5th 03, 12:57 AM
Bill Wheeler

Default Sierra Club Goes Door-to-Door Now?!?

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:11:33 GMT, "Sorni"
wrote:

So I was in mid-smart-ass-reply to the guy who bought the GT Avalanche, and
the door bell rings.

I actually had clothes on for a change, so I answered it.

Some female solicitor-type young person says, "I'm from the Sierra Club.
Heard of it?"

At the exact same time, a delivery guy walks up with my new digital camera
(!), so blowing her off with a simple "yeah, but I don't support 'em" was
extra easy.

OK, now I have a box to open.

Bill "never a dull moment in this edgy life" S.

(I got a Kodak DX-4330 with charging dock from Costco. Nothing terribly
fancy, but then I like meat and starchy side dishes. Should be better than
the 4-dollar 35-mm I got years ago when my nice Minolta died.)

PPS: How am I supposed to get a nap in before tonight's ride?!? Woe is me,
I tells ya...

You are actually pretty damn funny.

Nice,
Bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
:-]