Old January 26th 05, 05:17 AM
Ken Cline

"maestro8" writes:

Of course, wearing armor precludes the need for first aid kits.

Before I start arguing, let me heartily agree that sports tape is a
fantastically useful component of a first aid kit. In fact, my first
aid kit often comprises just a roll of sports tape and my supply of
drinking water (cleaning wounds with water is an effective alternative
to antiseptics).

I've never heard of applying gymnastic chalk to wounds. I'd want more
information before I considered doing so.

But, of course, you know armor won't prevent injuries. Thinking about
the sort of things that can go wrong even while wearing armor makes me
wonder about adding a SAM Splint to that first aid kit.

Ken