Old September 26th 18, 04:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Interbike 2018 Report

On 9/24/2018 2:12 PM, Joerg wrote:

snip

For electrolyte I use simple Emergen-C powder. $10 makes dozens of
bottles. Since it tastes a bit medicinal we add freshly squished lemon
juice. Which is a byproduct in our household because my wife makes her
own Limoncello and the peeled lemons are sort of left over. Nothing goes
to waste here.

The tablets are kind of like the old Fizzies. When my wife did a trek up
Machu Picchu a couple of months ago they encourage the participants to
use electrolyte tablets or powder. Fizzies looks they carbonate better.
But they are no longer available.