Old September 8th 19, 11:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Yet another cyclist killed. pH (Several, actually)

On Sunday, September 8, 2019 at 3:28:05 PM UTC-7, pH wrote:
On Friday, August 30, 2019 at 1:09:00 PM UTC-7, pH wrote:
From the San Jose Mercury News:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/08/...n-hit-and-run/

It says pedestrian but the article says cyclist. And this was not even the one I was searching for.

Here's the one I was thinking of:

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/08/...ng-boyce-road/

There was an article in the Santa Cruz Sentinel back in May about a cyclist killed around the Davenport area. There was *never* a follow up about who it was or the circumstances around the death--I even called the local radio station to ask that their news department please follow up on it and give us further information as it became available. Nada thus far.

https://www.santacruzsentinel.com/20...-on-highway-1/

If you want to knock off an enemy it seems all you have to do is wait until he's on a bicycle and then run 'im down....doesn't seem as if there are any consequences.

pH in Aptos

Ah, looks like an arrest was made for the Story Road killing.....

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/09/...l-hit-and-run/

Maybe I should actually say accident.

pH

People that would rather be turning up the rap music or talking on their phones are difficult to class as an accident. Hit and run makes it even more suspicious since he could have been under the influence.