Old January 30th 09, 04:55 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default GORY Mountain Biking Accidents!

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:03:23 -0800, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Chris" wrote in message
On Jan 29, 7:44 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Welcome to evolution!

I have been injured more by cars than all my mountain riding combined.
My safety is much more threatened by cars.

Even so, it is still remarkably crass and tasteless of you to wish ill
upon anyone who happens to ride a bike off road.

You have to understand Mike. He once posted an article where a mountain bike
rider was actually riding on the street -- for whatever the reason -- and
was struck by a car. I think Mike's lame retort was, "evolution in action."

Mike is known to support the idea of stringing piano wire across a trail,
and setting sharpened sticks in such a manner as to impale bicycle riders.

Liar.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande