Old April 29th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
ComandanteBanana

Default Horn Blowing = Lion's Roar?

On Apr 28, 8:01*pm, mmeiser wrote:
Pardon if I'm off topic but I have a quick question.

I've been browsing the rec.bicylces.rides and other rec.bicycles
usenet groups via google, and they seem completely full of spam except
for this post.

I hope this isn't a stupid question but are there some actual users
dialoguing on here regularly or is it all spam?

If so, how many people are actually regularly participating and how do
you use this group with so much spam?

-Mike
mmeiser.com/blog

So I guess you don't use the horn to mark territory. Funny, dogs mark
territory be peeing all over. I hope it doesn't catch on with the SUV
drivers.