Old July 26th 18, 11:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default drill/tap in frames

On 7/25/2018 11:41 AM, Emanuel Berg wrote:
The tape is from tesa. It is even an illustration of
a bike on the back side of the case. I also use it for
hockey sticks. I would think it one of the best tape
rolls in the inventory for the purpose, but actually
I don't like sticky tape *at all* on bikes! But for
handlebar wrappings and cases such as this I suppose
there is no getting "around" it.

Of course there is a way of getting around it. You get around it by
using the proper product for the job instead of a kludge with hose
clamps that saves a few Euros (or whatever).

http://www.zefal.com/en/bottle-cages-thermoplastic/60-gizmo-universal.html

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OS6HKIM

http://www.minoura.jp/english/accessory-e/bh95x-e.html

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0030L4LRE