Old January 1st 11, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill

Default Tips on carbon fiber WSD bikes?

When you said "women's specific design", my eyes glazed over for some
reason.

I would suggest that you measure the WSD frame you're considering vs.
a standard frame in your size. I think the differences will be
negligible, and nothing that could not be corrected with the proper
choice and adjustment of components. I other words, I suggest that WSD
bikes are a ripoff and an attempt to pander to women because they are
not significantly different from standard bikes.