Old June 26th 03, 08:59 PM
gregg

Default Blur VS Spider

Chris Phillipo wrote:
In article ,
ospam says...
gregg says:

snip

The Truth So, This is the real deal.

I am on my 44th mtn. bike and by far this bike is the best to date!

and

It is what is.

That's 44 mountain bikes in how many years? Even assuming that
"muontain bikes" as such appeared in stores in the mid-seventies, they
have only been around for 28 years. That's over one-and-a-half bikes
per year. I doubt you had time to ride any of them sufficiently to
really get to know them well enough to feel that this is the best yet.
I could be wrong....... (and frequently am) .......but even given
unlimited funds that excessive consumption. ;-)

Those half bikes probably took twice as long to ride.
--
http://www.ramsays-online.com/http:/...ays-online.com

Ya- thinking back............ they were! Some of the old bikes rode like
half bikes-