Old April 2nd 05, 08:24 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 00:44:30 CST, wrote:

Don't made bikes made in asia if you care about safety. Buy
cannondale or american made.

Who the crap added rbr to these posts and let the tech nuts loose? If
you're riding like a townie and the shifter breaks, you either need to
learn to shift or take the bike back to the shop when it starts to
make the funny grinding noises. If you claim to be able to do all that
and are riding hard, then you need to learn that **** happens and its
part of the game.

I had a really bad day once, making the mistake of riding the day
after high school graduation. Even with dodging and trying to look
ahead until I was blind, I managed to go through two spares and the
four patches I had. Hitched a ride home in the back of migrant
worker's pick-up truck. Didn't sue the bike shop for not telling me
tires get flats, didn't sue Budweiser for making cheap ass bottles and
didn't sue Cheng Shin for the tubes. I did give the migrant worker a
six pack in cans...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see
http://rbor.org/