Old March 23rd 18, 12:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Video: Moment driver 'with cloudy windscreen' hits cyclist

On 22/03/2018 00:51, Rob Morley wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 10:44:19 +0000
Bod wrote:

http://metro.co.uk/video/moment-driv...clist-1652238/

"Couldn't see because demister wasn't working." When I was a lad
demisters never worked when you needed them - I always keep a cloth in
the car for wiping the windows, but if that idiot did likewise it
would probably result in "couldn't steer because wiping window".

If I am approaching a give-eay line and see a vehicle - any vehicle -
approaching from the left with its right indicator flashing, I hang back
some way from the give way line. Cutting corners is far too prevalent.