Old June 1st 18, 03:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David Scheidt

Default unicycle

Emanuel Berg wrote:
:Today there was a dude in his early-mid 20s
:with a unicycle!

:Only it didn't look like a toy or circus item
:but rather a real vehicle of sorts, party
:because of its huge wheel (36x2-1/4) and black,
:industrial style.

:The guy confirmed it was the biggest he had
:seen and said it was
:a German-Canadian construction.

:He rode the thing like it was his native
:language so probably he did it all his life.

:It is also the biggest tire I ever saw so now
:it is on top of my list of tires.
:Interestingly, even tho supposedly German made,
:the tire only had the old English industrial
:designation.

I have passed a guy on a 36" unicycle a few times on my commute. He's
handlebars and a disk brake. He may not have a brain, though.

--
sig 11