Old July 21st 18, 02:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

Default Expert says: 85% (of cyclists) are not covered (by insurance) at all.

Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 7:21:00 AM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
"85% are not covered at all."

But we are always told the vast majority of cyclists do have insurance
and how their fridge freezer cover applies to bicycle riding.

We are all waiting for you to cite such a case.
Do you have one or are you mature enough to admit you are wrong?

He is not 'wrong', because it was not a genuine claim. It was a troll.
And he should be dealt with the same as all trolls.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'