Old June 30th 16, 05:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The high cost of mountain biking!

"John B." wrote in message
[...]

You know Eddy, I am becoming a bit suspicious of your claims of glory.

You tell us that back in the 1970's you essentially hiked for a

decade, communing with nature. This is a little puzzling as who
supported you while you were cavorting in the wilderness? Your mommy
and daddy? They paid your keep while you were stumbling around in the
bushes?

What ****ing business is that of yours? Note well that I am not the least
bit interested in ANYTHING about you ... except your views on what hiking
trails are for.

Following **** deleted for the usual reasons.
[...]

Next you reveal that you don't know what a "hiking pole" is. An item

that millions of other hikers know, apparently intimately as a major
sales point seems to be that it has a soft and luxurious hand grip.

Hiking poles are for slobs like you. I never had any use for them, being
quite steady on my feet.

So, you claim, that you spent 10 years engaged is the wandering around

in the forest game and at the same time you have no knowledge of this,
apparently essential item that others are willing to pay two hundred
American dollars to obtain.

"Hiking poles are for slobs like you. I never had any use for them, being
quite steady on my feet." - Ed Dolan

"Following **** deleted for the usual reasons." - Ed Dolan

--

cheers,

John B.

Take your "cheers" and shoved it up your ass, you dumb ****ing moron.

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid
to read. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than
reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as
such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect
rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother;

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a
wig to hide the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn
to control the slobbering. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not
yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast
expanse.

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? Wouldn't
clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the
gobbledygook in there?

In closing, I offer these heartfelt words: Go suck on a frozen pineapple,
asshole.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota