Old August 13th 19, 08:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Rolf Mantel[_2_]

Default Off Topic

Am 13.08.2019 um 00:10 schrieb Tom Kunich:
But you've already made that decision haven't you? You say you have a
son. What would you think if he was aborted because you gave the
mother the idea that you weren't trustworthy?

I have made that decision as well, and I would have supported the
would-be mother to make her own decision when the contraceptive had
failed a few weeks into our relationship.

Her decision (and mine) was to let nature have its course, and nature
decided it was not the right time, so she had to have exactly the same
procedure done at the hospital to remove the dead fetus as she would
have in case of a different decision.

5 Years later, her third pregnancy was the first successful one.