Old August 14th 19, 02:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Default Can not get bike to shift gears properly

AMuzi wrote:

The aluminum ones I've tried fit on Shimano and most quality

aftermarket casing
but they are too tight to be useful on Campagnolo casing.

I don't like 4mm shift housing anyway. It bursts too easily and fails at a younger age than 5mm shift housing.

I go to lengths to conserve 4mm Bowden type coil housing (from various Sturmey Archer kits), for use on Chicago Schwinn frames that only accommodate skinny housing without ferrules.