Old July 1st 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Rick[_10_]

Default RAGBRAI .. I've never done it, might this summer.. looking forinfo

What you really lose by not having a wristband is baggage being
carried every day and prepaid sag service and a few events that check
wrist bands.

Humm, what can you really lose BIG by going bandit is getting to pay
your own ambulance bills and emergency room bills. The register does
have insurnace and hires ambulances for the ride. But no wrist band
and you get the bills.

I've always said its not an offical ragbrai unless I personally see a
crash and I pretty much see one every day.