Old October 4th 09, 11:00 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Judith M Smith

Default Not that I care, but...

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 21:14:50 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:09:05 +0100,
(D.M. Procida) wrote:

Anyone who's ignored soon disappears.

I disagree. At least one person who has been almost universally
ignored has not only failed to go away, he has escalated his campaign
beyond usenet.

Guy

An interesting post - I wonder why you have made it at this time.

I hear that you have you complained to the police about someone - is
that true?

You wouldn't be trying to set a little trap for Nuxx Bar would you.

Are you trying to entrap him?

Did I ever say that you were despicable?

--

British Medical Association (BMA)
View on helmets:

Several studies provided solid scientific evidence that bicycle helmets
protect against head, brain, severe brain and facial injuries,
as well as death, as a result of cycling accidents