Old January 11th 18, 09:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default handlebar

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 3:28:17 AM UTC, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Frank Krygowski wrote:

As you demonstrated, Alibaba sells stainless
steel bars, minimum order 1000 - in other
words, "Place your order and we'll tool up
and make you some."

Alibaba sells aluminum ones too, minimum
order one - in other words "Yes, they're so
common we always keep them in stock."

Well, this was an interesting definition how
exotic an item is, and I suppose as good as
any, but if so the second item on that
page [1], the "stainless steel bike handlebars
bike", one only has to order 30 pieces, and
besides, there seems to be many, many items
that are in the 1000 or even 3000 class
of exoticness.

[1] https://www.alibaba.com/showroom/sta...andlebars.html

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

Nah, that's just Franki-boy blustering and lying, lying, lying to cover up that his ignorance has been exposed, and exposing even more ignorance. Alibaba is a *wholesale* site; basically it gets rid of the overproduction of Chinese Communist central planning; Frank Krygowski is just lying that it deals in future production because he never admits that he's in error; or perhaps he's too dumb to grasp that the essence of a wholesale market is large unit numbers. The *retail* sister site (owned by the same people as Alibaba) where you can buy a single unit is called Aliexpress, where in less than ten seconds I found this: "SENQI 2016 25.4mm* 22.2mm* 470mm Bicycle Handlebar Silver Colour Stainless Steel Bike € 19,63 / piece Free Shipping". I know Franki-boy is the dullest boy in the class, so I specifically told him "or buy just one on Aliexpress to educate yourself", which he ignores in his reply, a lie by omission.

Notice how Franki-boy doesn't deal with my point that a mainstream component supplier like Humpert lists several stainless steel handlebars (even after the Great Ignoramus Krygowski declared them "almost nonexistent"! -- the cheek of these Europeans!) which are fitted to so many of the better European brands that I have several.

Notice also how Franki-boy tries to divert attention from his bog-ignorance by another lie, about my "girth". Krygowski has never seen me, so he doesn't know what I look like. Krygowski just lies and lies every time he's caught out pronouncing on something he doesn't know anything about and is too lazy or incompetent to research. This is poor quality smoke, Franki-boy, even by your deplorably low standards.

The problem with Franki-boy, besides being a blustering bully and a foul mannered thug, is that he is so terribly provincial, and xenophobic with it: if it didn't happen on his street corner, it can't be true, and if a foreigner says something, it must automatically be untrue.

Andre Jute
Do your duty by society today: stomp a lying bullyboy like Frank Krygowski.