Old February 16th 14, 08:54 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Jeßus[_2_]

Default Those Ruskies again

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:12:00 +1000, Toby wrote:

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:32:26 +1100, Noddy blathered on in:

On 16/02/14 2:11 PM, Clocky wrote:

I drove to the shop this morning and some arsehat coincidentally in the
same colour lycra nearly introduced himself to my bonnet when he cut the
corner at high speed at the end of my street doing the tour de ****wit.

Lol

We get them around here most Sunday mornings, and my old Falcon's bumper
has come *so* close to cleaning a few up it's not funny.

Same in this area. Week-ends, mornings in summer, natch.
Heaps of them out on the roads making complete and comprehensive
arseholes of themselves, yelling at cage drivers etc etc.

Funny thing is, the ****wits drive their uber-expensive lightweight
death-traps out here in their cars - along with their piles of stinky
Lycra quite specifically to make drivers lives a ****en misery.

Been wondering whether the ambos keep stats on whether cars belting
****wits off their bikes are actually carrying bikes/lycra etc.
My bet is that they a-)

'bout time for another cars/bikes ****fight thread, anyway.

****ing bring it on. I hate the ****s with a passion.

I swear many of them are spoiling for a fight on the road. Unless you
make an exaggerated gesture by swerving over to the wrong side of the
road when passing them, they usually get upset even though
distance-wise you're legally far away enough from them.

Used to have big problems with them around the Sunshine Coast
hinterland riding four abreast (or more) on rural roads, knowing full
well you're right behind them in a car. Now I get them each and every
time I go to Launceston, albeit they're not quite as bad here
attitude-wise compared to QLD.