Old January 14th 04, 08:34 AM
Checkernuts

Default Fule face helmet - review

Full face helmets sound like overkill to me, the chances of hitting your
chin as you did seems very slim to me, breaking a wrist or leg seems
like it would be much more common and its still low.

The rare upd is allways out there, but a bulky downhill/bmx full face
helmet seems like it would be more of a nucence and cause more upd's to
me than anything else. Your accadent was bad and could have been much
worse, but I dont think that its more a bad roll of the dice of life
than anything else. I mean you could have been sprinting arround the
same speed and tripped and had the same injury.

Speedy Recoveries
MiKE

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801