Old October 4th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sponge

Default London UK Uni-Meet. It's happening again!

Amanda, we'll meet in the morning around 10-11 'o clock near the London
Eye. Bring Mike and Lucas.

Call me on 07841716013 if you're lost that day. I think I'll set the
ride to the 29th Sunday? That sound good?

and gkmac, the main thing about this is that it's a social event, what
I find is that a lot of south-UK unicycle events are always juggling
shows of some sort with little interaction with some unicycle sports
like street, trials, muni etc.. So this is more of a pure unicycling
thing. To be honest, it's worth coming to take photos, practice trials
(learn some off Joe!) as it'll definitely help XC riding get more
creative. Do drops, ride down stairs, start hopping on small stuff? Why
not?

--
Sponge

Currently learning: switching to opposite hand, and switching sidehops
sides.

MSN: feel free to add, I'm always up for a
good chat and get to know other unicyclists

*coming soon: the Joe Hodges trials video...*
Sponge's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11883