Old May 19th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman 起豺_2_]

Default not only bicycle helmets

On 5/18/2010 11:20 AM, A. Muzi wrote:
Early today I rented a truck to haul our cardboard (no longer allowed in
refuse, mandatory recycling). It's about 5 yards of flattened cardboard.

Bonfire on State Street?

At the recycling depot I was told in no uncertain terms by employee and
foreman that I cannot, ever, not even just a little bit, dump cardboard
from a truck onto the big pile, right next to all the other trucks,
unless I wear a regulation hardhat. And an orange vest.

Fluorescent green vests are more common now on construction sites, while
orange was predominant 10 years ago.

Think of the children!

7 minutes per pound at 350蚌.

--