Old May 31st 11, 05:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default culture of fear

On 31/05/2011 2:50 PM, Shirley Nott wrote:
Geoff Lock wrote:
On 31/05/2011 2:26 PM, Shirley Nott wrote:
Geoff Lock wrote:
On 31/05/2011 1:11 PM, Shirley Nott wrote:
Geoff Lock wrote:
On 30/05/2011 8:59 PM, Rob wrote:
On 29/05/2011 2:58 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 29/05/2011 7:33 AM, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
I came across this, and feel it's very important, especially to
bicycle advocacy.

http://thinkingaboutcycling.wordpres...ar-of-cycling/

Interesting article and highly recommended reading although a tad
long
for some but then it was probably written by someone who tort long
and
hard about the subject.

hope that was the Eye dialect spelling of thought.

"tort", "thought", who cares - i don't it's usenet and grammar or
spelling are the least of my problems

once upon a time i used to post the way i spoke and then i
realised it
was quite difficult to read as i had difficulties following my own
babblings i still do have problems following my own posts but i
guess
practice is the only way i'm gonna get good at anyfing, eh?

Think a little about what you just wrote...

I did, which is why I wrote it the way I did write it

So you understand that practicing being an idiot will ultimately make
you a perfect idiot.

Practice makes perfect and it looks like we are both getting lots of it
in these last coupla posts. Or have you already perfected it?

BTW, are you trolling?

Of course not.

Hmm...