Old May 31st 11, 02:07 PM posted to aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

Default culture of fear

Rob wrote:
On 31/05/2011 4:12 AM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 30/05/2011 8:59 PM, Rob wrote:
On 29/05/2011 2:58 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 29/05/2011 7:33 AM, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
I came across this, and feel it's very important, especially to
bicycle advocacy.

http://thinkingaboutcycling.wordpres...ar-of-cycling/

Interesting article and highly recommended reading although a tad long
for some but then it was probably written by someone who tort long and
hard about the subject.

hope that was the Eye dialect spelling of thought.

"tort", "thought", who cares - i don't it's usenet and grammar or
spelling are the least of my problems

once upon a time i used to post the way i spoke and then i realised it
was quite difficult to read as i had difficulties following my own
babblings i still do have problems following my own posts but i guess
practice is the only way i'm gonna get good at anyfing, eh?

Actually the word "tort" means ---

"–noun Law .
a wrongful act, not including a breach of contract or trust, that
results in injury to another's person, property, reputation, or the
like, and for which the injured party is entitled to compensation."

and this is a long way from the meaning you inferred.

So what about "I tort I saw a puddy cat"