Old May 31st 11, 07:58 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default culture of fear

On 31/05/2011 7:08 PM, Erik Vastmasd wrote:
I caught a glimpse of Geoff Lockglock@home on Tue, 31 May 2011
04:12:55 +1000, writing in aus.bicycle:

On 30/05/2011 8:59 PM, Rob wrote:
On 29/05/2011 2:58 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 29/05/2011 7:33 AM, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
I came across this, and feel it's very important, especially to
bicycle advocacy.

http://thinkingaboutcycling.wordpres...ar-of-cycling/

Interesting article and highly recommended reading although a tad long
for some but then it was probably written by someone who tort long and
hard about the subject.

hope that was the Eye dialect spelling of thought.

"tort", "thought", who cares - i don't it's usenet and grammar or
spelling are the least of my problems

I'm very tolerant of how other people post messages.
Some newsgroups I frequent people who post are using English as a second
language. US posters are using an American version of English.

Hey it's Erik!!! How yer be, matey? I was kinda wondering where the
hell yer been Hope all things are good your way - well, as good as
they can be anywayz You still terrorising your neighbourhood on the
trike? Bet you are

Tolerance and patience are things one learns - I think. Dunno anybody
born tolerant and/or patient Some people acquire these qualities due
to experiences in life, some don't.

I've already read some of the other followups to your post. Surely if
they don't like your posts they could filter you out instead of starting
an argument. ;-)

I have no doubt that my posts are filtered by untold millions on Usenet
whenever and wherever I post.

As far as arguments go, I prefer not to argue here in this newsgroup cos
if the topic is related to cycling, I am probably wrong as I suspect
there are many here who are miles ahead of me re matters cycling, and if
it is NOT related to cycling, it is OT and it's a waste of bandwidth.

Good on you Geoff, just to let you know you haven't been filtered out
here. :-)

Heheheheh, thanks mate You made my day