Old February 22nd 18, 03:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Default Ouch. This happened to me once

sms wrote:
On 2/21/2018 2:23 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 12:14:58 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

Which is the same effect as your message that "Roads are dangerous,
don't ride a bike until you have a separate bike path."

You guys have pounded on Joerg's mistakes until they are welded to his
soul. One can't possibly change an opinion that is a key part of
one's identity.

Of course Joerg never said any such thing, it's just one more of a
series of the fabrications that some people are famous for.

You're right. I believe what Jorge has said is "Roads are dangerous, I
don't ride a bike unless I have a separate bike path."

He has also said that his neighbours say "Roads are dangerous, don't ride a
bike until you have a separate bike path."