Old January 2nd 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

Default SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html does indeed say 11.

However, I accept the fine detail page does also say 12. Sorry, I
REALLY do need to learnm to proof read properly one day.
We have the hall 11-6.
Tournament Play was planned to start at 11.40 and end at 5.20, its not
a big deal if it starts at 12 and ends at 5.40.

Games will have 20 minute slots, 15 min straight through and a 5 min
turn round. Games on both pitches start at the same time.

IF there are enough teams there by 11.40 we will start then, if not we
go at 12.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet