Old March 12th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
[email protected][_2_]

Default Looking for 'inn to inn' bike tours in Europe

What are your recommendations for a good 1-2 week bike tour in
Europe. Ideally, we like to bike from 'last night's inn' to 'tonights
bed and breakfast' so that we could see the sights during the day and
somehow have our gear transported to the inn at the finish of the
day's ride. Do you know of any companies that might set up a tour
with this service? I'd also appreciate recommendations in general for
good areas to bike in.
Thanks,
jim cant