Old March 6th 05, 11:30 PM
jj

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:21:47 -0800, "Claire Petersky"
wrote:

They'd like to join us again next week, but I know we'll have some faster
paced riders for sure next week, and I don't know exactly what to do. One
thought is to try to con my husband into ride leading with me -- I just
don't know if he wants the responsibility. We can split into a fast group
and a short group. Sort of silly with so few riders, but it's one way to
tackle it. The other possibility is to discourage them from riding with us.

Do you have thoughts about this?

Also, as a sort of postscript, we ran into (not literally) Dane Jackson
along the way -- met him in the bike tunnel. It's always fun to see someone
you know as you ride along. With this weather, though, *everybody* was out
there on their bikes. It was pretty amazing.

Have the slow group start out ~10-15min earlier than the fast group, you
leading, then you switch over to the fast group at the meeting point?
Everyone ends up at the finish within a few minutes.

jj