Old April 1st 09, 05:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Ian Smith

Default I get 3 miles per banana, do you?

["Followup-To:" header set to uk.rec.cycling.]
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, Tom Keats wrote:

As long as the peel is retained (and the banana
is duly paid for.) It might be amusing to try to
purchase a single banana.

Why?

I admit I mostly purchase bananas in pairs (since I go to the shop
alternate days) but I reasonably often buy a single banana, and I've
never found it any more amusing than buying in larger quantities.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|