Old October 6th 04, 12:47 PM

Default So how was your Ride To Work Day?

"cfsmtb" == cfsmtb writes:

cfsmtb Yes, share your story of the 2004 edition of RTWD, did you,

Not much different to any other day really, except getting overtaken by
quite a few more cyclists in serious kit than normal (I'm not that fast
a rider) and one particular couple in his and her matching bikes / Lycra
who left me for dead.

Of course they didn't have panniers with change of clothing, laptop and
telephony toolkit. At least that's what I tell myself in an attempt to
feel slightly less inadequate :-)

Hats off to a colleague who commuted 45Kms each way today.
--
Cheers
Euan