Old October 6th 04, 01:28 PM
flyingdutch

Default So how was your Ride To Work Day?

Gags Wrote:

Rode in (as per usual) and went to Fed Square - scored free brekky
coffee,
T-shirt etc (I also ran into dutchy on the last run into town)...

... and there is a tiger snake, approx 1.5m long across
the middle of the path
Gags

Haha. funny sight seeing a tall lad sitting above furiously whirrin
legs
(get a bigger gear ya woos ).
Got the brekky ("drink that juice now, its got no preservatives!)
shirt and talked to quite a few faces and met others. At a guess ther
was somewhere between 1500-2500 there when i got in. I stayed fro
about 7am till 8am and as i headed off home (my 'commute' is no
officially from the bedroom to the studio . approx 20m roun
trip...) there was alot of people heading in. Was the first time i ha
spent any significant time there to stop and chat with all stands, et
so was interesting. Evil people displaying bikeporn, er Cannondale
(Six13, Cyclocross/roady w/discs, SS, badboys, etc ). The guy looked
bit miffed when i asked if they were giving them away

Poor snake. how's a lad supposed to get a tan so early in the season i
darned bikes are gonna ride on his nice warm sunbed?
I rode straight over one down near skippingGirl several years ago.
All over before i could figure out why that stick had squelched. sorr
:rolleyes

--
flyingdutch