Old July 17th 18, 06:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default Making America into Amsterdam

On 2018-07-16 18:42, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 19:33:37 -0400, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Well, at least ALL your "Danger! Danger!" isn't applied to cyclists.

Yeah, right, it's just hikers so they are not important?

Joerg, I've done tons of hiking and a fair amount of backpacking. I've come
across many hikers while mountain biking, too. I've never seen one that needed
rescue.

I know you live in a land where terrible hazards are around every corner,
a place where only your incredible wisdom keeps you and others alive.
But I think that place is your imagination.

- Frank Krygowski